View Single Post
Old 12-16-2010, 06:10 AM   #4
HarleyB
Fanatic
HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo (RIP), iPad, iPhone 4, Kobo Touch x2, Kobo Glo
Dan I love to hear a bit more detail about your problem.
Can you check the balance of your gift card to confirm that you were charged the full price? There was a bug a few weeks ago where people saw the reduced price and then pressed the buy button only to have the full price appear on the confirmation screen. This happened to me twice but fortunately I was actually charged the discount price.

Currently I am having another problem using the discount codes - instead of the cute little whirling thing that taming mentioned I get just a box with a cross and no reduced price. I haven't ever clicked BUY as the price stays at the original full price. Is that what happened to you?

Not that I'm wishing my problems on anyone else (cos it really stinks) but I would feel better if I knew it wasn't just me.

I'd love to hear what the help people have to say. So far they haven't really had much to offer me.
HarleyB is offline   Reply With Quote