View Single Post
Old 07-09-2010, 10:56 PM   #2
Sylver
Addict
Sylver began at the beginning.

Device: The Nook, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by diokdin View Post
Wondering if Astak will make a new EZReader that uses this latest eInk screen that they called eInk Pearl, the next generation?

The text is really sharp, crisp, clear and very black from what I saw in comparason pictures of the new Kindle DX Latest Generation. I'm really hoping and praying Astak would make one, like a 6" or 5" screen. Maybe a new Pocket Pro using this eInk screen display. If Astak do make one, I'll be buying it. I love not being tied down and be able to customize my reader (ei, organization of folders, buying our ebooks to different ebookstores, and the extra features is very attractive).

I wish, I wish....

So Robertb, is there anything at work? maybe you could suggest it to your PM? I know a lot here will buy one...
I totally agree, a Pearl screen PocketPro will be a killer. The only thing that EZreader needs to improve is the screen contrast and Pearl seems to be an obvious answer. However, there are lot of business considerations need to be sorted out first, especially when they still have old EZreader in stock and the EZReader plus in the pipe. Given the current price war between the big players, realistically, I don't think they will go for Pearl, at least not in the near future.
Sylver is offline   Reply With Quote