View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 02:56 AM   #5
Sonist
Apeist
Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Generic virtual reality story-experiential device
Quote:
Originally Posted by jibril View Post
It wasn't bad (I'm not sure how much they cherrypick sites) but it seems in the same general state as I saw it last summer when they (or someone) demoed flash for the first time on an android last summer (back then in development).
Hm, did you notice that a fair bit of the video was browsing and manipulating objects on the site you mention above, Eco Zoo, with the heavy 3D stuff on it.

The Nexus One with 2.2 did perfectly fine, which is impressive, in my book.

Eco Zoo is pretty fun site, BTW.
Sonist is offline   Reply With Quote