View Single Post
Old 07-13-2012, 07:59 AM   #6
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
The basic problem, as Billi very rightly says, is that you've bought a reading device that nobody ever seems to have heard of. If you had a Kindle, nook, or Kobo, there are lots of people here who'd be only too happy to help you, but having what seems to be a completely unknown device, you're struggling.

The simplest solution, really, would be to return it to the place you bought it (if that's possible - and I fully appreciate that it may not be) and get one of the popular readers.

In the mean time, the "More eBook Readers" forum (where I see you've already posted) is the correct place, but unfortunately I don't think that many people are going to be able to assist you.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote