View Single Post
Old 12-29-2011, 04:02 PM   #23
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertc88 View Post
I've read while the resolution is the same between the 4.0 and 5.0, the 4.0 is the better of the two (easier on the eyes and clearer). I wouldn't know cause BB doesn't have the 4.0 in stock or on display to compare. I've been missing with the 5.0 in the store for the last week but still haven't pulled the trigger.
I have both models and there's a marked difference between the displays. The GP4 is brighter and the colors really pop out; whereas the GP5 looks dull and dingy by comparison. Text is also sharper on the GP4. On the Kindle app, the white background on the GP4 is white and a dingy off-white on the GP5.

Comparing the display on my GP4 (800x480) to my iPt4 (960x640), I gotta say that I can't see a difference.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote