View Single Post
Old 10-10-2007, 02:20 AM   #141
madmaxmedia
Connoisseur
madmaxmedia will become famous soon enoughmadmaxmedia will become famous soon enoughmadmaxmedia will become famous soon enoughmadmaxmedia will become famous soon enoughmadmaxmedia will become famous soon enoughmadmaxmedia will become famous soon enough

Device: Sony CLIE TG50
Quote:
Originally Posted by joedreamer View Post
I called them and they gave me a ticket number and said that in 48 hours, someone will call me...well...why cant they just give us credit for getting one at a retail store...Borders in Manhattan has them...or why not just send the new model...I gotta say, I only got the card for this....and this has been a long ordeal...I am not sure that I will keep the card or wanna deal with them after this..it shoulda been something painless
Because its not that easy for them to just 'credit' you at a Borders. What are they going to do, Paypal you $150? There's no way they can set up some program in 3-4 days that involves actually buying units from a retailer.

Give them time, I think they will work something out for us. I called them the other day and got a 'ticket' too.
madmaxmedia is offline   Reply With Quote