View Single Post
Old 05-14-2009, 03:17 PM   #30
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by grooks View Post
Dale - The wiki says there is no mention of audio support. The pictures I've seen show a 2.5mm audio jack on the bottom and the optional accessories include headphones. Some of the pictures look like they have audio options in the menu.

The specifications don't show any support for audio. I have a audio jack on my eBookwise but it does not have any audio support. The hardware from Netronix has support but the software is not Netronix based so it is not clear to me. However, offering headphones could be an indicator. I hope they clear this up.

edit: I see in the FAQ they have MP3 support. I will fix the wiki.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote