View Single Post
Old 06-17-2012, 04:59 AM   #18
Teknikal
Fanatic
Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T1, Note Pro 12.2, Honor 10
I bought a Galaxy S Advance a month ago it's in my opinion a brilliant mid range device it's basicly the Galaxy S but dual core 1ghz and a curved screen. It has ran everything I've thrown at it easily including mkv videos, games like Grand Theft Auto 3 and Max Payne and the internet is very fast, it even feels a bit faster than my cable.

Only downside is gingerbread but that doesn't bother me at all and it's definitely got the specs to run ICS in the future.
Teknikal is offline   Reply With Quote