Thread: Glo Kobo Firmware 2.3.1
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 07:36 PM   #105
danskmacabre
Guru
danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo. Galaxy Tab S 8.4
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
Just a couple of comments about updating to 2.3.1:
Books that do not specify font size as part of the chapter body have an odd glitch of dropping to the smallest font size when you page to a new chapter. David

Yes I've noticed this from 2.2.1 and 2.3.1 , quite irritating.
I can't be bothered changing my ebooks tho to cater for this glitch, I'll just wait until a new firmware fixes it.

Seems like a pretty bad one for the Kobo devs to miss tho, how did this get past testing?

Last edited by danskmacabre; 12-18-2012 at 07:41 PM.
danskmacabre is offline   Reply With Quote