Thread: Glo Kobo Firmware 2.3.1
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 01:16 PM   #99
jackastor
Wizard
jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iphone stanza, kobo touch,ASUS TF300,KOBO GLO, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by latepaul View Post
Upgrade-related question: if you choose "later" rather than "install" when the message about there being a software update is given, when is "later"?

Last night I sync'd both my Touch and my Mini not realising there was an update. I let it update the Touch but chose later on the Mini because I wanted to read. When I'd finished reading I assumed there was a way to say "do the update now" but I couldn't find it. I tried another sync, I tried putting it to sleep and then waking but neither of these did anything.

Just wondering if it's going to eventually ask me again?
Try powering it off then on.
jackastor is offline   Reply With Quote