View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 08:16 AM   #38
Lydovig
Zealot
Lydovig shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Lydovig shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Lydovig shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Lydovig shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Lydovig shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Lydovig shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Lydovig shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Lydovig shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Lydovig shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Lydovig shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Lydovig shapes the world with his or her thoughts.

Device: kindle touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
Or, you could post a proposed patch to detect the firmware version at runtime to make the buttons conditional.

If the author accepts your patch, then everyone can have it "their way".
The author will decide what will happen next. I have already expressed my opinion: I want the button and I'll be on version 0.2.

Test the functionality of the buttons in the other directories. Everything worked perfectly. The dialog box appears, delete and rename files, navigate through the directory normally.

And could the happy owners of firmware 5.1.x just do not press the buttons? I do not fault that you have a bad firmware.

Last edited by Lydovig; 09-24-2012 at 08:22 AM.
Lydovig is offline   Reply With Quote