View Single Post
Old 12-20-2008, 11:53 AM   #157
Giangio
Giangio began at the beginning.

Device: Bebook
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrapallo View Post
If your BeBook has the same starting values/options as the Sony 505-p profile (i.e same Hres & Vres, Colors & Colorspace but just the Format/extension is wrong) consider starting with that profile and then changing whatever your Bebook needs for Out Format i.e. '.prc' instead of '.lrf'.

As long as you don't need to change those options consider THAT your customised profile (most options are "remembered" for the next conversion). To add a new profile would mean that the program would need to be recompiled with new functions added for the BeBook. If you can accopmplish the same thing with the above, then it wouldn't be necessary to do that.

If this fails, then just select 'html' as the Out Format and you can use that .html and (resized) images in the temporary directory created as your ebook.

I dont understand very well but..I converted the file but the result isnt good, becouse the file it's too much small...now I'm tryng with prc-mobi-p profile and setting the size (h 800 v 600 but...800 is for height and 600 for width of my reader's screen??) and colorspace gray...

So now I'm trying to change edge level to build a right solution...or I'm wrong?

Could you help me?
Giangio is offline   Reply With Quote