Thread: Error epubcheck
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2014, 01:13 PM   #32
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buble View Post
Ok, sure, here is my file :
https://www.wetransfer.com/downloads...7083206/964e22
I would love not to do it "by hand" but I don't know how to do it in an other way : "my" Calibre doesn't purposes me to edit the books (it just makes the conversion), and I did mine with word (conversion to html) and then RJ textedit where I put the css in an other file, and create the content.opf and the toc.ncx... But if you know a software or have a better solution, of course I take it !
Thanks for your support.
Calibre has included an ebook EDITOR in the last 20+ (I have lost track) revisions. It is coming along quite nicely.

For a selected book IN the Library: Tap 'T'
from the CLI ebook-editor (it is also on the Calibre section of start menu)

OPF, NCX, Validation (calibre and W3C for the CSS) can all be done.

Images can be rotated (I put the long dimension to match my normal view: portrait mode on the device)
Let the tools do the heavy lifting and save your hair for when the tools just won't get you there
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote