View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 06:48 AM   #133
soulfuldog
I ♥ Calibre
soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Voyage, Sony PRS-350, Hudl2
I could see myself being like Illyria and not wanting to use the light during the day in good daylight. However, isn't the light down at it's very lowest setting on the Paperwhite so dim that you can't see it, or is it a case that while it has a better resolution than older Kindles, with the light that low, the screen seems a little duller?

I don't use a book light at all and was never really interested in a lighted e-reader, but I have felt that duringthe dark and dull days of winter this year that it would have been an improvement. I want the screen to be as good as my Kindle Keyboard with the light off though, and I'd prefer to be able to switch it off completely too.
soulfuldog is offline   Reply With Quote