View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 02:11 AM   #79
Yapyap
Guru
Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, iPad 3, Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
What? Fifty Shades of Twilight? Hmmmm...sounds kinky!
That's basically what it is, isn't it?

But yeah, considering how I've had no interest in Twilight itself, I think I'd struggle with reading Twilight fanfic, whether published or not, even if I got paid for it.

Although it would really depend on how much they'd pay and how much I'd need that money, and how long and dense the books were, and whether I'd be expected to give a thorough and detailed report on them afterwards to prove that I actually read it all instead of just skimming...
Yapyap is offline   Reply With Quote