View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 11:34 AM   #131
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by dos1 View Post
Another idea that I wanted to implement In SHR on Neo Freerunner, which has single-touch screen, we have button on top bar which allows to switch between left and right click mode.

That keyboard button on panel is done as a widget. Its sources are together with matchbox-keyboard, in applet directory. It shouldn't be hard to modify it to work as a right click toggle.
ah nice one. good to see it didn't fall in the "stupid ideas" category at least hehehe. will have a play, and try to get my head around themeing to fix the native menus.

I will have a look at some point for the widget.

Also would VERY much like to get the prboom TSLIB keymap fixed once and for all too... (my headache that one...)

And finally: Don't suppose you're an expert at ordered dithering are you
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...&postcount=110

and https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho....php?p=2048756

we could do with an ordered dither target in Xephyr... Is that something you could maybe help me with? (as it can be tested without access to a device simply compiled for the PC)

only if you are short of stuff to do between writing a video game, maintaining repos and having a life : D

lol. thanks for the tips
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote