View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 01:48 PM   #49
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrys View Post
Have those with noticeable discolorations tried the new software update? It's said to produce darker and improved fonts while some say that any discolorations seem to be lessened.

http://kindleworld.blogspot.com/2012...-software.html
Yep. No difference. It works on the font but not the screen overall.

I am now returning the newest replacement KPW with the mostly bluish green screen. It just felt muddy when reading because the color blocked to much of the light.

At this time Amazon does not want to send me another replacement "because you've had so many". I asked if someone could inspect a replacement ahead of time and stated that I wouldn't mind if they opened the box. Dylan said he would pass the suggestion along and would contact me if there was some change in the future.

Amazon CS has been great but I'm not a happy camper.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote