View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 10:14 PM   #377
SolRaven
Wizard
SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara, Voyage, Oasis, Paperwhite & PRS-650
Finally! It has arrived! and I almost missed it. The delivery guy rang the bell around 7pm, I had just gotten out of the shower and couldn't answer the door, so I ran to the front window just as the delivery guy was getting into his vehicle, and asked if he could leave it at the door. He said he couldn't. So I got my beau up from his comfy spot in his cave to go answer it. Of course he's moving at a snail's pace and couldn't care less who's at the door. The delivery guy said he can't leave it because it might get stolen and it's an expensive item. I think he's confusing it with a Kindle Fire, but okay. He has left stuff before, and without me yelling out the window to alert him that I'm home.

So my smart Alec beau, looked at the box and said, "Hmmm.... this looks like another ereader, but you already have plenty of those, so what could it be??" At which point he started tossing it in the air and playing catch with it. LOL... I tell ya! The stuff I put up with! LOL...
SolRaven is offline   Reply With Quote