View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012, 06:38 PM   #10
bgalbrecht
Wizard
bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, Kobo Glo HD, Kobo Clara HD, Kindle 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doogman View Post
I bought two Nook STs last month. Both came with a wall charger. I have no idea why you are saying it doesn't come with one?
When B&N dropped the price to $99, they stopped including the wall charger. Retailers who had NSTs in their warehouse at the time of the price drop had Nooks with the wall chargers, but B&N stores have been selling NSTs that don't list the wall charger on their packaging and only have a USB cable. I bought one for a gift at a B&N store right before Christmas, and it only had the USB cable. If you get a NST at a retailer other than B&N, you might still be able to get one with a wall charger.
bgalbrecht is offline   Reply With Quote