View Single Post
Old 06-14-2011, 11:08 AM   #1
lestatar
LB's lolz Mutt Minion
lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, GalaxyTab, BB Bold9700, BB 8300, Sony Clie, Palm Vx, Palm III
Wink The Movie Dialog Game!

Mods, please feel free to delete if a similar post already exists here.

Have noticed a lot of movie fans here amongst my fellow readers, so...

Rules:
Throw out your fave lines from movies. People try and guess. For every wrong guess, you need to come up with more lines from the same film until some clever person gets it right. 100% accuracy of the lines is not necessarily essential [though preferable], as long as you are close enough that people have a chance to guess correctly.

Then it's that person's turn.

<no idea if this will work or even if folks will play...just felt like contributing a bit in the Llama Llounge...>

I'll start!

"Man, you're hit! You're bleeding!"
"I ain't got time to bleed..."
lestatar is offline   Reply With Quote