View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011, 08:16 PM   #22
SolRaven
Wizard
SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara, Voyage, Oasis, Paperwhite & PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
until my accident I was uber fit. 10 pounds below my basic training enlistment weight, and I have had 2 kids even!

now, I'm struggling
When was your accident?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindle Worm View Post
Fitness is a must for me. TO many bad things run in the family. I weight train 4 days a week 45 min to 1 1/2 hours, and do HIIT or cardio the other three days a week.
What kind of hereditary problems are you trying to avoid?

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrangerhere View Post
Torture? No pain, no gain If I'm not sore after a workout, I feel like i've done something wrong.
Oh gosh, I'm so over the pain factor. I workout to feel good and to think straight. I have always been good for a minimum of 3 days a week, but since I started back to school I absolutely must workout the 6 days a week that I study. If I don't, it takes me so much longer to memorize and grasp what I'm reading.
SolRaven is offline   Reply With Quote