View Single Post
Old 12-13-2010, 05:37 PM   #7
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by edbro View Post
Yes, I've been seeing a lot of first time posts lately hawking a book and providing a link where you can buy it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wvcherrybomb View Post
Agreed. These posts are insults to our intelligence and I wouldn't buy any of these books....ever.

I do read the section dedicated to book promotions and have actually purchased some of those. I don't like people who try to trick me, regardless of how transparent they are.
Okay, I've seen another post similar, but I was trying to give the OP the benefit of the doubt, but after seeing the link, I'm ticked.

Had I seen the orginal post before hand...'sigh.

What, is there a site out there that pays people to troll????

Stupid.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote