View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 01:17 AM   #60
VeggieCat
Bacon Enthusiast
VeggieCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VeggieCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VeggieCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VeggieCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VeggieCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VeggieCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VeggieCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VeggieCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VeggieCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VeggieCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VeggieCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 10, Kindle Voyage, iPod Nano 7th gen (for audiobooks)
For me it's about the content, not about the delivery system. Even though I do prefer reading electronically over reading paper books, I have no problem reading a paper book. When I'm looking for a particular book to read I always check the Phoenix Online Digital Library for the Kindle book first, then I check my brick-and-mortar library if the Kindle book isn't available. If it's not available at either place then chances are I'm not going to read it.

I will admit that I do seem to have a weakness for the clearance racks at Half Price Books...
VeggieCat is offline   Reply With Quote