View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 11:18 AM   #37
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by paola View Post
ok, I have to say not looking good at all: it took them 5 days to get back to me to ask me to return the mini to the shop I bought it from. Especially after what they had told me in chat, this is very disappointing. Not an happy bunny at all

EDIT: I should have added, the Whsmith page says to contact Kobo!
http://www.whsmith.co.uk/Support/Hel...Qs.aspx#FAQ1.4
How ridiculous!! I'm sorry they're giving you such nonsense trouble. Did they state why they suddenly want you to go through WHSmith? The year warranty is with Kobo, not with Smith, Kobo should sort it for you.
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote