View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013, 02:37 PM   #38
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
I'd recommend this case over the official Amazon case (I have both), also in the link referenced by GoSharks, because it is lighter and smaller, so better for traveling, than the official cover, and I'd add this sleeve for the outside if your trip is of the back-packing type and your Paperwhite will be in rough conditions.

From what I've been reading of the reviews, there have been reports of the Paperwhite falling out of the sleeve, even though the ad copy states that it fits.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote