View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 05:22 PM   #63
robertc88
Fanatic
robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica Lares View Post
I can't find any, but someone at MacRumors did say that when they went into an Apple Store, they did see some differences between some units. If I had thought about it, I would have looked at them on Saturday since I was in the store, but I was more worried about my EarPods needing to be replaced.
Is this doable on the Mini? Found this googling but it is iPhone related:

In order to increase font size of text in Safari on iPhone, carry out the following steps:

•From the Safari window, tap the “Reader” button in the address bar.
•Hit on the icon displaying as “aA” in the upper left corner, then select the large ‘A’ on right hand side.
You will be immediately thankful. Many blogs and new websites require you to click through a link of an article to get it load properly otherwise only the top most story will be shown. But the tip that we have just provided works on any website that has text articles including our website.

Hope you are enjoying the Mini, it's selling like hotcakes. I like hotcakes by the way!

Next time I'm at an Apple Store I'll try to compare screens. Best Buy only has one demo unit so a no go there.
robertc88 is offline   Reply With Quote