View Single Post
Old 06-01-2012, 09:57 AM   #41
Apache
Readaholic
Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Surface Pro 6 / Galaxy Tab A 8"
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
This is "Funny Book Thread." You're free to start your 5,326th thread bemoaning the fact that the world won't deign to freely give you everything your little, entitled heart desires (and then thank you for being such a mooch), if you want.. but please... for the love of god... don't subvert "Funny Book Thread." I mean seriously... c'mon. Be a pal.

For science-fiction comedy fans out there:

I found Michael Rubens' The Sheriff of Yrnmeer humorous—but not gut-bustingly so.

Muddle Earth by John Brunner would tickle the funny-bone of anyone who laughed at The Hitchhiker's Guide.

Almost anything by Robert Rankin.
Thank you.

I found that The Phule's Company Series by Robert Asprin was humorous, but got old after the first couple of books.
Apache
Apache is offline   Reply With Quote