View Single Post
Old 10-02-2009, 01:30 AM   #1
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
Unicode decode error

I am trying to convert an Amazon *.azw file. After running for a while I get the following error message:

Unicode decode error: 'utf8' codec can't decode byte 0x8b in position 674: unexpected code byte.

That sounds to me as if the file has no DRM protection, but rather it is a conversion error only. Any solution? I am using the latest calibre version, 0.6.15.
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote