View Single Post
Old 01-17-2014, 02:49 PM   #3
Amalthia
Wizard
Amalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505, PRS-650, PRS-T3, Pocketbook HD2
Quote:
Originally Posted by eschwartz View Post
If you change the font size in the body tag, then everything within the body tag will inherit that size. Unless overridden by more specific css later on.

http://www.webdesignfromscratch.com/...tance-cascade/

font-size IS an inherited attribute.
Thank you for the link. I will have to look at my settings and see if font sizes are mentioned anywhere else.

I think the confusing part is that I'm using two different areas to convert ebooks, one is the default Calibre conversion and the other is Fanfiction Downloader conversion settings.

In the Calibre conversion settings I do not have font size listed in my css override codes because it's not needed. In FFDL, I need to specify a font size. Though, maybe that has changed. I will run some tests.
Amalthia is offline   Reply With Quote