View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012, 03:08 PM   #4
filmo
Wizard
filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Sony T1, Kobo Mini
I use Calibre to download a few newspapers. When I connect Kobo Touch to my computer with Calibre running those newspapers are auto transfered to Kobo's News folder. I can manually use Calibre to transfer those news papers to Kobo's SD card.

Navigate to Kobo's Settings menu. Sketch Pad is one of the 4 items in Extras. Sketches are saved in Kobo's News folder. Sketch pad can not delete saved Sketches. I use computer connected to Kobo to delete sketches from News folder. Could use computer's file explorer or Calibre to delete unwanted saved sketches.
filmo is offline   Reply With Quote