View Single Post
Old 09-02-2012, 05:08 PM   #4
afv011
Captain Penguin
afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Nook Glowlight
Quote:
Originally Posted by tereza18gr View Post
After the extensive review above I must say I am tempted to buy Samsung Galaxy Note. Anyone else?
(check the whole review for more details)
The Note2 looks like a really nice device. I was considering the original Note but went with the S3 because the Note was not available on my network (uses AWS band). The Note2 is a nice step up in hardware (quad-core and 2GB RAM!) and battery, plus the screen, though a bit lower in resolution, makes up with improved subpixel technology. The Note was a big success, especially when you consider many people labeled it a niche device, and I expect the Note2 to do as well if not better.
afv011 is offline   Reply With Quote