View Single Post
Old 08-14-2011, 09:54 PM   #59
nickredding
onlinenewsreader.net
nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle Fire, IPad3, iPhone4, Playbook, HTC Inspire
OK thanks I'll look at that. One of the issues I have to deal with is I've made a lot of changes to the original MOBI writer.py file and I'm not sure which ones are actually relevant. I know for sure that the TOC markup HTML is critical (it was the last change I made and it provided the desired result) but I'll have to back out the other changes and see which ones have an effect. That, combined with the significant changes you've made for the new MOBI code, means there is still a lot of work to do, but at least I know there's a solution at the end of that.
nickredding is offline   Reply With Quote