View Single Post
Old 11-05-2010, 06:10 PM   #41
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by nohmi2 View Post
Hello, my name is Nohmi2,

My husband bought me an iPhone3G for my birthday last year.

It can be used as a :
Camera
ereader
Stopwatch
Alarm Clock
Map Directory
Calculator
Note Maker
iTunes
eMail

It does not answer the front doorbell.

I have only given my number to a few people, and I only use it when I really have to.

*Walks away and hangs head in shame*.

Cheers
Hello, Nohmi2. We here at (wait, what was our name again?) something something support bra something......no, that wasn't it.......

Nevermind. Anyway, we will be here waiting to welcome you should you find yourself ready to get, and stay, sober.........

Oh, wait.......that wasn't it either.

'sigh. Is it refreshments time yet?
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote