Thread: MobileRead November 2012 Run-Off Vote
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 08:08 PM   #19
sun surfer
languorous autodidact ✦
sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: onyx boox poke 2 colour, kindle voyage
I'm excited to read Cloud Atlas. My reading challenge is so tight as the year closes that I probably wouldn't have been able to read it this year without it winning here (part of my challenge is reading all the winners this year).

And I respect that 500 pages is a bit long, but for me, after just finishing Anna Karenina at 1070 pages, and just now starting a few days ago on the second Kingkiller chronicle The Wise Man's Fear which is about 1100 pages, 500 pages after that will feel like a breeze!
sun surfer is offline   Reply With Quote