Thread: FIRE vs TABLET
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011, 03:01 AM   #466
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Plus some internet providers frowns on excessive bandwidth consumption. I know mine sure does they have their own Netflix type service so they tend to throttle other stuff like that.
That's why we need net neutrality laws.

Movies on a mSD cards sidesteps your provider and puts you in control. Unfortunately, Amazon doesn't want you having that kind of control. That's why I said no to Amazon.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote