View Single Post
Old 07-06-2007, 09:18 PM   #6
Anais9000
Connoisseur
Anais9000 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Anais9000 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Anais9000 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Anais9000 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: PRS-500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
did you notice that the chapter headings WITHIN the text itself are not centered? (Look at your Henry Adams Democracy title.)

It would drive me absolutely batty to designate something centered, and then have it not centered.

The TOC looks very nice, however.

I'm not sure I understand your explanation. (Please keep in mind that I'm an old man of 55 with limited intelligence.)

Can you translate this:

[DIV align=left] ADD ampersandNBSP; HERE
[A href="file:///C:whatever#bdn__1"]I.ChapterOne[/A]

into another another language?

Thanks,
Don
I never noticed that about the chapter headings. I think I see why, but I'll have to do some testing.

About the hanging underlines, sorry the example looks so complicated. All I'm trying to indicate is that you need to 1) change the DIV align=justify in front of each TOC entry to DIV align=left and then 2) add a no-break-space immediately after the DIV tag.

Of course, to edit the html you have to use the Tools / HTML Fragment Editor in BD.

I was using square brackets because I wasn't sure that the forum software would display the angle brackets or interpret them as html.

The other thing that might look mysterious is: I.ChapterOne
Those squares show where I change the regular spaces to no-break-spaces to get the underline and highlight to apply to the whole chapter title instead of just the first word.

Hope this helps.
Anais9000 is offline   Reply With Quote