View Single Post
Old 05-20-2007, 08:59 AM   #1
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
MacDonald, George: Lilith. v1. 20 May 07

Done with loving attention...I went over all the "bad" and "broken" ends that BD could locate. Visually joined paragraphs that Word hadn't fixed. Went over every page, but I KNOW I PROBABLY MISSED SOMETHING, so please let me know if something is wrong.

Here's a small excerpt from the book:

“Of course not!” he returned; “all the doors you had yet seen-and you haven’t seen many-were doors in; here you came upon a door out! The strange thing to you,” he went on thoughtfully, “will be, that the more doors you go out of, the farther you get in!"

"How am I to begin that where everything is so strange?”

A great fantasy novel.

I hope you enjoy it.
Don
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Files
File Type: lrf Lilith.lrf (369.8 KB, 1739 views)

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 05-23-2008 at 09:28 AM. Reason: Prefix
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote