View Single Post
Old 01-04-2009, 01:45 PM   #15
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by llasram View Post
The Mobipocket "container" support is pretty much all done, including a few features I don't think other open source Mobipocket generators have (UTF-8 encoded content and "uncrossable" boundaries for "non-linear" content like footnotes and the table of contents).
Good! I tried using <mbp:pagebreak crossable="no">, as suggested in the documentation, with html2mobi, but it didn't work in the Cybook or in the desktop reader. Do you think this is due to a missing feature in html2mobi?

Quote:
I was considering ignoring Mobipocket's built-in list support and just rendering them explicitly -- generating sequences based on 'list-style-type' etc. But for that I was trying to use Mobipocket's table support, which is reeeeally quirky. For example: if the specified width of a cell is too small to contain its content, then it just disappears -- poof!, isn't rendered at all.
And if a table doesn't fit in the page, it's just cut in the middle of a line (vertical or horizontal), at least with the few tables I've used.

Something a bit unrelated, is there a way (in CSS) to set the punctuation after the labels in a list, i.e., having "1:" or "1.-" instead of "1."?
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote