Thread: Avoid Kobo
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2014, 10:40 AM   #17
haydnfan
Guru
haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 4, Oasis 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by bvz View Post

The point was to warn people that if you live the United States and run into a problem using a kobo (or a Sony tied to kobo) that you have only one support option and that it is SLOW.
I'm not a big fan of Kobo's customer support, but you are absolutely mistaken in thinking that you can't call them. I live in the US, I have called them before and talked to someone with no wait time.
haydnfan is offline   Reply With Quote