View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 08:10 AM   #128
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeb View Post
Does not mean this is legal in term of EU regulation. That Amazon has restrictions with their supplier is one thing, that they are able to reinforce them on their EU customers is another one. Would be interesting a lawyer clarifies this.
Why are you talking about customers here? How many time can I say that the seller is not allowed to sell in a specific country and when I buy an ebook in Sweden the sale takes place in Sweden. When I buy a paper book from amazon UK the sale takes place in UK.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote