View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 09:28 AM   #10
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by kim1406 View Post
Thanks for the reply Doitsu, I tried Calibre and made some AZW3 files, but I got the first page ok on Arabic only, the rest of the pages were messed up, and I don't know if Kindle Paperwhite is accepting AZW3 or not as, the option "Send to my kindle" is not available when trying those files.
You most likely sent a non-KF8 file to your Kindle and the Arabic text that you saw was the automatic cover that Calibre generated from the first page of your book.

Try Kindle Previewer instead. KP will automatically generate a master mobi file that you can copy to your PW via USB cable.

(You don't need Calibre to transfer files. Simply connect your Kindle to your computer and copy the .mobi file to the documents folder on your Kindle.)
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote