View Single Post
Old 07-10-2012, 09:25 AM   #25
Anabran
GUNDAM PILOT
Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire
Quote:
"The Kindle Fire needs an idiot proof syncing program like Apple has with iTunes.
"

NO!!!!! strongly Disagree!!

IMHO the biggest drawback of the Ipad is dependence on the latest version of itunes

I have an OLD intel Macbook (2007)
running an Old version of the OS (10.4)
for logistical reasons I wont be up grading it
But it recognizes my Kindle Fire as just another generic USB drive to which I can drag & Drop files for side loading.

A special kindle fire "syncing program" from Amazon will have to keep up with all the Windows/Mac OS updates and will likely have some draconian
("Side loaded App not authorized") DRM Bull Crap...NO thanks!!
I want to load what I want On my device without some middleware nanny app meddling in the process.
Anabran is offline   Reply With Quote