Thread: Classic File Name is stuck
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 01:34 PM   #5
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by esoteric scribe View Post
Hey all,

Earlier today I moved all my books (adobe digitals, B&N downloads, ones downloaded from other locations) into the "my documents" folder on my Nook so I could have everything in one location.

It was more or less a success. But a handful of titles are displaying odd names or refusing metadata edits via Calibre. I'll load the files into Calibre, edit their data, upload the changed file into my nook/delete the old file, but the change doesn't seem to take effect.

I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice here.
At least the B&N downloads should remain in "My library", else you mess up thumbnails and the likes.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote