View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 01:06 PM   #12
Katelyn
Addict
Katelyn has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Katelyn has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Katelyn has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Katelyn has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Pocketbook 360, Iphone 3g, Sony 505, REB1200, GEB1150
Quote:
Originally Posted by StevenK View Post
My battery indicator also only goes up to 90%. I guess 90% means it's fully charged.

Sorry that you are not happy with the JE100, Katelyn. I really love mine. You have to fiddle with it to get it to function the way that you want. What about it don't you like?

I'm looking into a solution to the default desktop shortcuts.

The Haali Reader supports folders in the library. It only reads books in the FB2 format or text. It's a pretty good reader, though.
1) Double-click settings don't seem to stick. I have calibrated and recalibrate the device on the Jointech side and and it doesn't help. I have also gone into the control panel on the Windows side and gone into the Stylus settings and reset the settings there as well. The settings seems to hold for a short time and then I'm back to trying fast, slow, in-between to get anything to open. When I watch the little movie clap board (Stylus settings) it works as I'm tapping then it stops and I have to change my speed - then it works and then stops. It's very, very frustrating.

2) I can't delete the desktop shortcuts much to my consternation.

3) Restore throws a fatal error. This has been an issue from the day I got it. I wanted to try the restore to see if I could correct the shortcut issue.

Otherwise, I do like the device for reading which is all I want it for. I just shouldn't have these issues on a brand new device.
Katelyn is offline   Reply With Quote