View Single Post
Old 11-23-2009, 06:16 AM   #39
LDBoblo
Wizard
LDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by HansTWN View Post
Yes, what you are missing is that LDboblo is an incorrigible pbook lover (nothing wrong with that) and anthing else than a 100% pbook like device will never satisfy him.
Not really that much of a paper book lover, since I don't swoon over the smell and feel of traditional books really, or blog about how digital can never replace the "soul" or experience of reading paper. I simply was responding to a post that claimed that a 16:9 ratio is not ideal for books. I simply think it is funny that an ebook device promoter/user would claim such a thing.

Yes, I think ebook reader devices at their current levels of sophistication are a really bad corporate joke. That's hardly a secret 'round these parts. Functionality and responsiveness aren't that audacious a set of demands for a 2009-2010 device that does nothing but view low-quality text files.
LDBoblo is offline   Reply With Quote