View Single Post
Old 09-06-2013, 01:18 AM   #7
brianinmaine
Evangelist
brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Touch (5.3.7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by twobob View Post
I seem to recall adding a "Kindle-lib" extraction bit that did (I think) take copies of the libs that were already represented on the kindle but from the donor source.

Thus - if indeed I did write it like that - then the libssl.so.blah from ./export/alpine/kindle-lib would also be the newer file.

Not sure f I ever released that version. think I did.

Cheers
I don't have that part in the filechecker script, but I have seen that directory before somewhere? Ah, I have it in my bashrc from your previous help. I'd like to know how you could change the script to check for library versions? As this is a bit off topic, perhaps go to https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=200017
brianinmaine is offline   Reply With Quote