View Single Post
Old 07-24-2013, 05:33 AM   #240
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
It was a nice reader for back in the day but Pearl screen just made it obsolete. We need a 5 inch pearl screen reader. I know Sony had one, the 350 but I think that's the only one I've heard of.
I still love my mini, it's the sturdiest device I've come across so far. Yes, it's starting to peel a bit, and yes, a pearl screen would be nice, but at least I can make subfolders on it (so far, I've not come across one "collection"-type reader that supports sub collections...) and I feel I can put it my bag with impunity

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
There's the Kobo Mini, too. Currently available on sale in the UK, at least.
Is that a pearl screen? I thought it was a standard e-ink screen (the ebook comparison wiki page also doesn't mention pearl)
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote