View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013, 03:24 AM   #23
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I think I may sit on the sidelines for April. I'm already reading a Dostoyevsky doorstopper for April as part of my Russian literature book club and that's going to take all my time. I'm not prepared to inflict that on everyone.

For what it's worth, A Study in Scarlet would get my support as would The Age of Innocence, The Scarlet Letter and A High Wind in Jamaica.

I wish the Classic month was a different month now because there's already good stuff there and I'm sure there will be more by the end of the nomination process.
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote