View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 06:31 PM   #272
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
Quote:
Originally Posted by sakura-panda View Post
I'm late to the party -- I followed your facebook timeline link and it took a bit to get to the covers, but I saw this along the way and thought it fit with the discussion (that I've read so far; it might in out of place at this point in the discussion. )

The e-reader fixes that quite nicely. Using that, we read the same "book" all the time
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote