View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 04:13 AM   #441
markino
Connoisseur
markino is that somebody.markino is that somebody.markino is that somebody.markino is that somebody.markino is that somebody.markino is that somebody.markino is that somebody.markino is that somebody.markino is that somebody.markino is that somebody.markino is that somebody.

Device: Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by thp1017 View Post
Worked like a charm I ended up copying .kobo/images (so it wouldn't have to regenerate those, or put the placeholder covers in), .kobo/KoboReader.sqlite, and of course the books - and it came up exactly at the same place in a book I was reading, reading stats/books read are all correct.
V glad to hear it worked out.

I've gone past the point where I can do this now, having taken the excuse of a new device to properly organise my book series into shelves (thanks to this v helpful link from PeterT).

Library organisation was one of my few dissatisfactions with the Glo/Touch, and this has helped quite a bit.

Consequently I had to manually go through and mark all the read books as finished. It would be great if Calibre (and the Touch/Glo driver) could have an option to suck this info (not to mention bookmarks etc) off the reader and keep it with the book during sync/despite name changes etc...

Of course it might be even better if Kobo incorporated it into their desktop software (I have suggested it), but I doubt that's going to happen (with sideloaded epubs).
markino is offline   Reply With Quote